.

Get'cha FLY On Fisha'

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa Don't Be A D-bag... Bring Me My Shit

With Chrismukkah (I don't want to offend the Jews) upon us, I figured it's high time I put my list on paper. That way Santa has no excuses. And Santa if your listening, you had better bring me my shit or Blitzens' gonna get it!

First for my future small stream adventures, the Scott F2. Proof that indeed glass is not dead.


Second a DSLR small enough to carry in my waist pack. The Sony NEX7. It's no Nikon, but hell who wants to lug around a full size DSLR? I'm there to fish not work out!


Third a new boat. As dear to my heart as trout are, a new Carolina Skiff would help to broaden my horizons. I feel the freshwater bones calling my name.


Last but not least Mila Kunis. I can't help it, but I have a thing for this beautiful lassie. I figure if I keep asking maybe one day I will receive!



There you go Santa... get crackin'

J


No comments:

Post a Comment