.

Get'cha FLY On Fisha'

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2K11 Year in Review



Seems like it was yesterday that I was writing up this same nostalgic crap for 2010. This year has flown by and looking back at resolutions made for 2011 I realized that this year was an epic fail from a fishing stand point. I’ve learned in my short time on this rotating sphere that if you make plans, they rarely come to fruition. That being said I think I’ve learned my lesson and I can assure you that there will be no set expectations for 2012 (Other than mastering the “stanky leg” for the ladies). In all seriousness I feel blessed to be upright and after going through some serious family medical scares this year it’s hard not to feel like everything else is just a bonus. So maybe 2011 wasn’t off the charts, but It was another good year! Here’s hoping our hands stay smellin’ fishy in '12!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment