.

Get'cha FLY On Fisha'

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My lack of career + Whit having a day off yesterday = The River...

Whit and I threw caution to the wind yesterday afternoon to take full advantage of the blue bird skies and to work on her skillz. We made it to the RIVER around five and after a few tips from her instructor (now accepting new students for a small fee) I left her alone to become one with the long wand. I walked a little below her, not wanting to get a free piercing and first cast had a Bow hammer a soft hackle. I released the Bow trying to be as nonchalant as possible knowing this being Whit's second trip the rod may be in jeopardy if she has to go home with the skunk twice. I made sure all of my knots were still intact and began to flog the water again when the silence was broken by Whit yelling look, look... I turned to see this...


Followed By...


And finally an up close of her first Trout On The FLY (yes I had to hold it)...


I managed to pick up another on top before Whit started complaining about numbness in her lower extremities...


On our way out we were almost molested by the orange face bandit. The real Chester Cheeto was obviously a Goose...


Who knows I may be the next Lefty Kreh! Until next time "May A Large Trout Bendeth Your Rod".

No comments:

Post a Comment