.

Get'cha FLY On Fisha'

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rachel Hutton Photography

Since none of us here at the FLY fishing gee-haw bullshit can be considered photographers in any way... I was honored when I received the go-ahead to make this post. While Rachel may not be known in FLY fishing circles just yet, she definitely has an eye for shooting some amazing outdoor shots. Even better is the fact that she has offered to tag along with this bunch of outsiders whenever we toss her an invite. Just thinking about this wonderful opportunity makes me feel as if I am Brad Pitt in "A River Runs Through It".
Anyway check out some of her work here http://rachelhuttonphotography.com and a link to her site can also be found under the FLY Shit tab. To top it all off Rachel was gracious enough to send me a couple of shots to include in this post, and yes the second pic is of yours truly, and no it's not staged...and yes I do look good in HD!

Crystal River, Redstone CO

Smith Creek, Unicoi State Park, Helen GA

No comments:

Post a Comment