.

Get'cha FLY On Fisha'

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Learnin' For A Future Of Earnin'

Yea, yea I know Wednesday has came and gone, and I have failed to bring the goods in the usual humpday fashion. I have been harnessing my inner Urkel as of late with my nose in the books with plans of eventually getting a job where I can buy new rods without having to use the lay-a-way plan. I have also decided that I have enough deadlines in my life lately and this blog should be reflecting the life styles of the ones bringing the goods... LAID BACK! So from here on in I plan on posting up shit ( that has no relevance to fly fishing anyway ) whenever the notion strikes me. With that out of the way we here at FLY would like to present to you a photo we call "The Tug Is The Drug".



J

No comments:

Post a Comment